When you are a regular user, I advise you to stick with MIUI; the upcoming Android 11 to your mobile will be free from System Ads. But when you are a regular Root apps user or Developer, you can Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 8/8T Lineage OS 17.1 Android 10 Official ROM. Compared with Other ROMs, Lineage OS always will receive regular OTA patch updates.
Just remember that in most cases, flashing a factory image will completely wipe your phone. In case you wish to further improve your Note 8’s performance, you can also try out the new BaeBae kernel. However, before you go ahead and flash it on your device, do note that the kernel is currently in its alpha release and it might result in your device getting stuck in a boot loop.
- If your Nandroid backup is more than a day or two old, you might want to keep it for emergencies only.
- Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
- The Redmi Note 8 Pro was the clear star of the show, featuring a quad 64MP camera setup, a decently performing MediaTek Helio G90T processor, and an extensive feature set.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 665 Processor.
- After downloading the firmware from above link, get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions via this link to learn how to flash Xiaomi fastboot and recovery firmware.
LineageOS https://rss.redstarplc.com/2023/05/11/boost-your-samsung-sm-n910f-with-the-latest-5-1-1/ can easily be titled the holy grail of Custom ROMs. As one of the most sought-after software experiences on a smartphone, LineageOS has many takers. LineageOS 16 based on Android 9 Pie, the custom ROM has been made available on a long list of devices – both old and new. And for those that haven’t, there’s the unofficial version of LineageOS 16 is available. When Samsung released the Galaxy S10, it came with a nasty surprise. Samsung finally merged the Android changes in Android Pie that blocked rootless custom themes. This change was present on the Galaxy S10 series at launch and was included in updates for older devices like the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy Note 8.
Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. Let’s start step by step on how to install custom Rom on Redmi Note 8 Pro through TWRP recovery. Below is step by step guide how you can install custom Rom on Redmi Note 8 Pro with the help of CWM recovery. In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Redmi Note 8 Pro device.